Thursday, April 10, 2008

The start of something new!

WOO HOO!! My very first blog ever!

So my KCB201 class has FINALLY started on blogging...not that i really wanna be concentrating on blogging right now considering that our first assignment (on del.icio.us) is due 2moro (friday 11th) It's a little bit scary but I'm hopeing it will all turn out good. AND I have my exam for business law and ethics due, which is even scarier... cuz I havent done much study at all.... major cramming to be done on Friday I think.....

All in all, I think the idea of blogging is pretty cool, I've never done it before but I think I may make use of it more once this subject is over... yet another procrastination technique (like facebook) that will most certainly keep me from doing my studies!!!

So i think that may be it for now, but i will most certainly be back for more.... considering we have a whole assessment worth 50% to do....

So for now....

So long, farewell aufwierdsehn... Goodbye!

cynicalmiss....elyse :)

No comments: