Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What on earth is Zeitgeist?

I was on a fellow kcb201ers blog the other day and saw her blog on Zeitgeist and it intrigued me. I watched the clips she had posted and was fascinated. I'm not really going to say too much about it because I believe they are quite interesting and I think everyone should watch.

Basically so you have some idea, Zeitgeist is segmented into 3 parts:
  1. The Greatest Story Ever Told - on religion and "the Jesus myth"
  2. All The World's A Stage - on 9/11 and what "really" happened
  3. Don't Mind The Men Behind The Curtain - the conspiracy behind central banking
So, if you feel like some insight (and want to procrastinate from uni or work), go to 'Chorazy Thoughts' - Zeitgeist and The Future of Zeitgeist.

Plus you could take a look at these sights...

The Official Zeitgeist Website
Wikipedia - Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist on YouTube

No comments: